Culinary Arts Academy
Students prepare for careers and further education in the hospitality and tourism industry when they train in the Culinary Arts Academy at San Jose Cecil. Trained professionals from the restaurant industry will work with our young people and give them hands-on training in a commercial kitchen.
- Gain experience in catering, organizing and supporting group events.
- A full commercial kitchen is one of the centerpieces of the new state-of-the-art secondary school campus in Cecil Center.
- Earn the Serve Safe and Certified Food Service Manager certifications while achieving your high school diploma.
- Program is designed in accordance with NCAC National Standards of Practice.
- Excel in core academic subjects in high schools - even earn college credits - while learning important career-centric skills.